Services Provided by Oyster Bay Community Pharmacy
Oyster Bay Community Pharmacy is proud to care for families in our local area.
We’re committed to helping our customers manage their own health and wellness. Through educational opportunities (like this website), we hope to communicate the value of ongoing health care.
Our friendly, professional staff are more than happy to help you with your pharmacy requirements. This may include:
- Asthma Management Service - advise and take lung capacity readings
- Baby Clinic every TUESDAY 9.00-1.00 , qualified Midwife
- Blood Pressure Monitoring and Recording
- Blood Glucose Levels Monitoring Service
- Demonstration of a range of equipment from Blood Pressure Monitors to Nebulisers
- Diabetes Management - Registered Diabetes Australia sub agency Strips Meters Lancets etc available
- Dose Administration Aid Packing (eg. Websterpak) Free Delivery weekly if required.
- Home Delivery Service (individuals within community)
Home Medicines Reviews (HMRs) with your GP
- Medication Profiling
- PBS Safety Net monitoring
- Pharmacist Consultations
- Residential Medication Management Reviews
- Return of Unwanted Medicines Program
- Smoking Cessation - advise and take lung capacity readings
- Specialist Wound Management Service
We provide FREE home pickups and deliveries every day.
Every Tuesday morning we have a FREE Baby Clinic with aa qualified Tresilia Mid Wife (RN).
Call in any time to discuss your specific needs or Contact Us